AWS Full Stack Developer - 1
Full Stack Developer should be able to develop Rich enterprise-level applications for multiple business domains using one or more UI frameworks that integrate with REST API.
• Have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing solution architecture for modern web applications.
• 7+ years of extensive experience in SOAP services REST API designing and resource modeling.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience on various AWS services like Lambda function, ECS, EKS, VPC, API Gateway, SQS, S3, etc.
• At least 5-6 years of programming experience in Java 1.8, NodeJS, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.x(Core, MVC, REST, HATEOAS), Microservices, Swagger, Junit, Mockito, Hibernate.
• 3+ years of experience with modern web frameworks (Nodejs, React, Angular 7, Angular JS) best-practices and commonly used modules with an emphasis on structuring a large web application.
• Well versed with design principles like SOLID and enterprise design patterns like Factory, Dependency Injection, etc.
• Strong ability to write technical and design documents using UML, Flowchart and Sequence diagrams, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval, Deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, test, deploy).
• Experience in build automation using Jenkins along with experience in one of the build tools like Maven, Ant, or Gradle is required.
• Understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
• Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts.
• Experience in automated unit testing using Junit and Mockito tests to support continuous delivery and with automated e2e tests (Selenium, and Protractor).
• Experience in code integration repositories like GIT and Agile Development Practices
• Experience implementing high-performance, reusable code for developing components.
• Demonstrate effective communication and coordination with all stakeholders and the development team.
• Have good analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience gathering and analyzing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations. Can solve complex problems quickly.
• Be a self-motivated individual who works well in a global team environment.