IEC - Chromeleon Support
Who are we looking for?
A Software Developer to work on a critical and complex project for one of our biggest clients in the analytical instrumentation domain. The Individual should be passionate about working with developing desktop applications (both front end and back end) using C# .NET, C++, VC++, WinForms, WCF.
• 5+ years’ experience with developing desktop applications (both front end and back end) using C# .NET, C++, VC++, WinForms, WCF.
• Experience with creating Windows services using C#.
• Experience with creating REST API using .Net Core.
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively independently and with the development staff (SW/EE/FW), HW Test, QA staff
• Have strong analytical skills, problem-solving, testing, and documentation skills
• Knowledge of chromatography data management, mass spectrometry data management, instrument automation, and chemistry is a plus
• Capable of analyzing requirements, and design
• Initiate/ participate in reviews
• Ability to identify and mitigate the risks associated with the development life cycle methodology and application of specialized technical knowledge.
• Results-oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage
• Great written, verbal, and communication skills
• Evident enthusiasm, adaptability, initiative, creativity, ownership, and problem-solving skills
• Candidate must be highly motivated and outgoing
• Good multi-tasking abilities
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; a combination of education and strong work experience, and strong work ethic.
• 7+ years’ experience in a commercial software development environment