Java & AWS Specialist
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Who we are looking for:
Design and build complex Java & AWS applications. Experienced in using various AWS services. Mainly SNS, Lambda, EC2, IAM, EKS, Kinesis, step functions.
Work with client SME to understand the high level architecture and then map them to technical architecture and specifications, come up with high level and low level design
Experienced in working with Agile methodogy
Hands-on in core Java with an understanding of core design patterns
Should be able to understand and write various UML diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams, etc.
Should have communication skills to interact with stakeholders from different development, QA and business teams across multiple geographies
- Graduate degree in any discipine is preferred
- 4 to 8 years of relevant IT experience
- Experience in architecture design, experience with frameworks such as Spring
- Experience in microservices architecture and profecient in developing Java microservices
- Build/purpose technical architecture
- Participate in architecture meetings and discussions
- Capable of analysing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and peer review LLD (initiate/participate in peer reviews)
- Understand and ensure different quality process namely, coding standards, best practices, Unit Testing, Source Control etc.
- Participates as team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group co-ordination within the modules of the project
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Somebody who has atleast 4-8 years of work experience in software development
- Education Qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M.Tech or equivaltent degree from a reputed college
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Sponsored training in line with customer needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and