Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking experienced software engineers to join a world-class team to build large-scale multi-tenant SaaS products. The products meet strict security, availability and scalability requirements. Each Senior Software Engineer takes personal responsibility to ensure the organisation continues to grow and scale.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Flexible working hours. Work From Home allowed.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Use your expert knowledge to design, build, and maintain APIs, services and verticals that delight internal and external customers and users
- Be responsible for the coding standards, deliverables and continuous improvement of your team, through mentoring, proactive communication, and effective prioritisation
- Continuously leart and expand your skill while improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues across services and multiple levels of a complex technical stack and includes microservices, containers, virtualisation, and data and event streaming platforms
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and supporting cloud-native systems in productions with a solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality and documentation
- Deep working knowledge of the design and management principles of large scale, reactive, secure, cloud-based software deployment environments
- Understanding of relational and non-relational database design and processing concepts
- Experience with applciation containerisation and orchestration techniques
- Comprehensive expereince with different test strategies (unit/integration/acceptance)
- Experienced in working within hybrid agile methodologies
- Expert team player and mentorship experience
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills. Profeciency in Modern Java
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Required Expertise On
- AWS Cloud Platform
- Rest based APIs
- Vert.x application framework
- NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
- Containerisation tools, Docker, Kubernetes
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- Apache NiFi
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud based CI/CD tools, CircleCO, CodeClimate
- Testing frameworks, Jasmine, Karma
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Work From Home
Expected Joining Date : 1st of October (30 to 45 day notice period)
Minimum Salary: INR 8 Lakhs and upwards depending on skill level, experience, communication and overall competency assessment based on interview results
Offer shopping candidates will be rejected