RPA - Technical Lead
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Minimum 8 years IT experience in development projects
- Minimum 3+ years in Robotic Process Automation projects using UiPath
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer
- Expertise in designing and implementing automation solutions involving ICR/OCR components, attended bots
- Experience automating across heterogenous envronment like SAP, Oracle, web apps, mainframe, and other legacy software
- Exposure on developing high availability and scalable BOT environments
- Knowledge of integration with web rest services
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Experience working Agile framework
- Experience leading development stream in a project team
- Excellent communication skills, learning oriented, consensus building
Nice to have
- Certified developer in other industry leading RPA technology like - Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate etc.
- Experience in xTracta, Google Tesseract, HyperScience, Python etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To lead RPA Development projects from a technical prespective to produce robust, secure and security compliant solutions
- Understand apply the following into the project deliverables
- Architecture principles, models, and patterns
- System integration concepts and patterns
- Customer technology landscape
Create detailed technical design meeting functional and non-functional requirements, as per High Level Design and architecture consideration laid out by the Architect
Lead the RPA development team to achieve the requirements in line with the approved solution design
Implement key modules based on agreed design
Address showstopper or high impact issues reported by the user team, on the technical platform or applications
Perform POC's or feasibility checks as necessary to aid the design
Support Test Cycles - QA and UAT
Update the Sprint tracking tools, project repositories, defect tracking tools as applicable
Participate in all project ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Demp or Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog Grooming
Proactive identification of dependencies, impediments to the Scrum Master
Collaborate and work with multiple vendor or team member across distributed delivery solutions
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Sponsored training aligned with business goals
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and